Unstuffed Mushrooms 2
It’s like Thanksgiving… but on a random Tuesday night. Every year, my mother-in-law makes the best, and I mean the best-stuffed mushrooms for Thanksgiving and every year, it is the first appetizer to go.
Yes, this recipe will definitely be coming soon. This is a different version, but still oh so yummy and a definite crowd pleaser. Simple and easy, this dish is filled with garlic, bread crumbs and tons of herbs, the aroma itself is completely satisfying and we are positive you will love the taste of it.
1 pound mushrooms cut into quarters
4 cloves garlic minced
1 Sprig Rosemary minced
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
2. Melt the butter in an oven safe pan until it foams and the foam subsides
3. Add the mushrooms to the pan on medium high heat and cook until it browns on one side
4. Add the garlic and Rosemary, cook mushrooms until they completely release they’re liquid
5. While the mushrooms cook, mix the olive oil and bread crumbs and set aside
6. When the mushrooms finish cooking top the mushrooms with the breadcrumb mixture and bake until breadcrumbs brown
More of our favorites
FREE Monthly Email SERIES
Sign up here for sneak previews, exclusive benefits, and what’s coming up!