Crock Pot Chicken
The Best Crock Pot Chicken
This is seriously one of our favorite dishes to make and not just because the crock pot makes it so easy. The spices are simple and come together so well. The bone-in and skin on chicken adds flavor and the slow cook of the crock pot keeps the meat tender and juicy. We keep the entire meal simple by adding our Yia Yia rice and a side salad.
4 chicken thighs – skin on, bone in
5 tablespoons paprika
5 tablespoons garlic powder
5 tablespoons onion powder
½ tablespoon salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all spices. (If you feel like more is needed, feel free to add ½ a tablespoon at a time)
2. Remove chicken from packaging and wash in the sink
3. Take one chicken thigh and evenly coat in the spices. Place in the crock pot with the skin side up
4. Continue doing this with the remaining chicken
5. Once all the chicken is in the crock pot, set to high for 4 hours or low for 6.
6. Set and forget!
7. Once done, remove from the crock pot and service immediately
8. Spoon out the juice from the bottom and onto your chicken
More of our favorites
FREE Monthly Email SERIES
Sign up here for sneak previews, exclusive benefits, and what’s coming up!