The most delicious and easiest recipe ever! This is one of the family favorites in our home and is highly requested at least once a week. The graham cracker crust might be our favorite part (but seriously, who doesn’t love a graham cracker crust).
Pro tip: Cut into bite size pieces for easy eating!
1 stick of butter
1 box of graham cracker crumbs
1 can of condensed milk
1 cup shredded coconut
1 – 2 cups of mini chocolate chips
*optional: ½ cup walnuts
*optional ½ cup toffee pieces
1. Place butter on a baking sheet and stick in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 and let the butter melt. *Keep an eye out on the butter so it doesn’t burn
2. Once butter is melted, remove from the oven and coat the graham cracker crumbs to form a crust across the sheet – making sure to mix the butter in with the crust
3. Slowly pour the condensed milk over top of the graham crackers. Do your best to get the corners and coat the entire sheet. Use a spatula, but do so carefully as to not disrupt the graham cracker crust
4. Sprinkle the coconut
5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips
6. Add any other toppings to the bars
7. Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. *The chocolate should be starting to melt at this point and the condensed milk should be a light golden cover.
8. Remove from oven and let sit until cool
9. Cut into squares and enjoy
More of our favorites
FREE Monthly Email SERIES
Sign up here for sneak previews, exclusive benefits, and what’s coming up!