Tomato Bisque 2
Ah, tomato bisque, how we love you. Warm and cozy, we think you’re the perfect soup for any given night. We love to have ours with grilled cheese and we love to have it on it’s own. Try it out and let us know what you think!
3 pounds tomatoes quartered
2 onions cut into quarters
4 cloves of garlic smashed
1/4 cup olive oil
1 quart chicken or vegetable stock
1/4 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place roasting pan in oven and heat to 450
2. While pan is coming to temperature mix tomatoes garlic and onion together and coat in olive oil
3. When pan is hot add tomatoes, onions, and garlic to pan. Roast until soft and have darkened in color, the garlic should be a light caramel color.
4. Place roasted vegetables into blender and cover with stock to cover vegetables. Blend on high until smooth
5. Pour the blended mixture into a pan and add the remaining stock of any.
6. Bring soup to a boil And remove from heat
7. Add cream, salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve with crusty bread or grilled cheese
More of our favorites
FREE Monthly Email SERIES
Sign up here for sneak previews, exclusive benefits, and what’s coming up!